Welcome to the Graden PTA!We are a non-profit volunteer organization dedicated to enhancing and supporting the educational and social experiences of all Graden students. We strive to enhance opportunities, provide a voice for our students, parents, and staff, and bring the whole Graden community together in a positive and welcoming environment. We have received the School of Excellence designation from the National PTA in recognition of the strong partnership between our families and Graden, as well as our shared commitment to supporting all students.
Each year, we organize a variety of events to generate support for Graden staff and students, and we seek new ways to help our community stay engaged and informed about what is happening within the school and the district.
There are a number of ways to stay connected. We invite you to join us for an upcoming meeting or get involved in any of our projects throughout the year.
- Sign up to join the PTA. Your dues help PTA support Graden's staff and students.
- Connect with us on Facebook to see our upcoming events and learn how you can get involved.
- Learn more about Graden PTA, including our events, bylaws, and board/committees.
Our PTA board for 2023-24 includes:
- Hayley Cooper, President
- Emily Miller, Vice President
- Brittany Conklin, Secretary
- Rick McConnell, Treasurer
- Maggie Wright, Teacher Rep
- Angie Liberty, Parliamentarian
All meetings are at 6 p.m. in the Graden Library. Join us for our 2023-24 meetings:
- August 15
- September 12
- October 10
- November 14
- December 12
- January 9
- February 13
- March 12
- April 9
- May 14