We off counseling services to our Graden hornets.
The mission of the Graden Elementary professional school counseling program is to provide a comprehensive developmental counseling program that addresses academic, personal/social, and career development to all students. Every student at Graden will have access to the counseling program through responsive services, system support, guidance curriculum and individual student planning. The program encourages student success through collaboration with families, staff, and community and believes that all students have great potential.
What We Do
- Individual & Small Group Counseling
- Conflict Resolution
- Consultation & Collaboration
- Mental Health Referrals
- Collaborated goal setting
- Transition planning
Guidance & Curriculum
- Missouri School Counseling Standards based instruction
- Integrating 7 Healthy Habits of a Highly Effective Person into classroom guidance lessons.
- Multiculturally inclusive classroom guidance and curriculum activities with focus on personal social, academic, and career development skills.
- Park Hill Youth Friends